Looking for part-time work?
Would you describe yourself as detail-oriented, reliable and friendly?
Are you one of those that find cleaning “therapeutic”?
If so, you may be a great fit for Bella!
Join a team of fun, passionate individuals who always make sure to enjoy their days on the job and make clients happy. As a cleaning specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Working and collaborating with one or two other team members
- Driving the company car to and from houses throughout Long Island
- Thoroughly cleaning houses, apartments and offices
- Respecting our clients’ homes
- Having fun while doing it all!
If you’re interested in becoming a Cleaning Specialist, we ask that you:
- Have a valid New York State driver’s license
- Provide a clean background check before employment
- Are available to work full days on the days you’re scheduled
- Are reliable, responsible and a great problem-solver
- Are comfortable with activity and exercise
- Competently follow instructions
- Are pet-friendly
- Love to clean and smile!
If you are an employee of Bella Cleaning, you will enjoy:
- A great pay rate
- Seasonal camaraderie events
- Flexible hours
- On-time pay
- A fair and supportive management team
- A fun, passionate team of colleagues!
If you meet these requirements and you think this is the perfect job for you, please email your resume to BellaCleaningEmployment@gmail.com.